Drinks Retailing Awards: deadline extended until Friday
To give the UK’s drinks retailers more time to finish their entries at a time when many find their resources stretched, the deadline for the independent categories of the Drinks Retailing Awards 2021has been extended for the very last time.
Entries will now close at 23:55 this Friday, August 14 at drinksretailingawards.co.uk.
In this most extraordinary of years we’re looking to unearth the stores that smashed it out of the park before, during and after lockdown.
We want to hear from the best all-round specialists and c-stores, shops with a dedicated focus on beer, wine, spirits and cider, hybrid on/off venues.
For the first time, there are awards for the businesses that excel in social media and who have run a single outstanding promotion to set their customers’ worlds alight.
The full list of independent categories is as follows:
- Independent Wine Retailer of the Year
- Independent Beer Retailer of the Year
- Independent Spirits Retailer of the Year
- Independent Drinks Retailer of the Year
- Independent Cider Retailer of the Year
- Convenience Store of the Year
- Regional Chain of the Year
- Hybrid Retailer of the Year
- Luxury Retailer of the Year
- Best Social Media of the Year
- Best Independent Retailer Promotion
- Newcomer of the Year